Glo Therapeutics Therapeutic Body Exfoliant 150ml
Smooths and polishes the skin's surface. A dual-action chemical and physical exfoliator with a potent combination of Lactic and Salicylic Acids smooths, brightens and deep cleans the follicle helping prevent rough, bumpy skin. Powdered Bamboo Stem Extract lifts away dead skin cells without irritation.
Rough, bumpy skin on the back of you're arms? You're not alone!
This common skin condition is called Keratosis Pilaris and happens when an excess of keratin accumulates in and around the hair follicle, resulting in bumpy, rough patches (often accompanied by redness) frequently found on the skin of the upper arms, thighs and chest.
To help KP, focus on hydration and gentle exfoliation. Therapeutic Body Exfoliant contains Bamboo Stem Extract and hydroxy acids, which offer light-weight exfoliation that will help remove the buildup of keratin. Soon you'll be on your way to a smoother, softer you!
Skin in need of exfoliation and smoothing and skin conditions such as Keratosis Pilaris, Psoriasis, body blemishes, ingrown hairs and shaving bumps.
Apply to wet skin. Massage thoroughly into affected area and let product remain on skin for several minutes. Rinse well and dry. If further exfoliation is needed, follow with glo therapeutics Renew Serum. Finish with a glo therapeutics moisturizer.
- Bamboo (Bambusa Arundinacea) Stem Extract - A powder derived from bamboo stems. This natural exfoliant polishes and smooths the skin without irritation. Bamboo Stem Extract contains high levels of silica, which is one of the best mineral antioxidants available. It has the ability to deep cleanse, firm and tone skin.
- Lactic Acid (L-) - A hydrating Alpha Hydroxy Acid that gently exfoliates while improving skin tone and texture including pigmentation discolorations.
- Salicylic Acid - A Beta Hydroxy Acid that stimulates exfoliation in the skin, clearing pores and promoting new cell growth. It reduces inflammation and smooths skin's surface.
- Lavender Oil - Lavender Oil has been used for centuries for its many therapeutic attributes. It speeds wound healing and is antiseptic. Due to potent anti-inflammatory properties, it is used to treat many skin disorders.
- Tocopherol (D-alpha-) and Tocotrienols (Vitamin E) - Vitamin E protects skin from oxidative stress and is useful in preventing sun damage. Its anti-inflammatory properties provide immediate comfort to soothe irritation.
Notes: If allergic to aspirin do not use this product, as Salicylic Acid is chemically similar.
Water (Aqua), Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Lactic Acid (L), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Squalane, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gylceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Potassium Sorbate