Glo Therapeutics Pumpkin Enzyme Scrub 50ml
Removes dead skin cell build up and stimulates cell regeneration with granules and enyzmes that exfoliate without stress or irritation to the skin.
How to use:
Using a small amount, massage into dampened skin. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes, rinse clean and follow with serums and/or moisturizers. May be used 2-4 times per week.
- Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed - Natural physical exfoliant used in scrubs.
- Jojoba Esters - Smooth spheres that provide gentle emollient exfoliation and help deliver active ingredients directly to the skin.
- Zeolite - Used to gently exfoliate and trap heavy metal pollutants, helping to remove toxins and debris from the skin.
- Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract - Fruit enzyme naturally rich in antioxidant bioflavonoids and Vitamin A that assist in breaking down dead and irregular cellular build up.
- Protease - Enzyme that digests proteins, improving skin texture, exfoliating and contributing to wound healing.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract - Soothes and softens the skin. Helps to calm inflamed, acne-prone skin.
- Phospholipids - Important barrier forming component of skin cell membranes.
- Sphingolipids - Support signal transmission and cell communication.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed, Jojoba Esters, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Zeolite, Xanthan Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Honey, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Protease, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Pectin, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Titanium Dioxide, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Tocopherol Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Astaxanthin, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol