Glo Therapeutics Moisture Rich Cream 50ml
Restores and repairs skin with nutrient-rich, ultra hydrating ingredients.
How to use:
Apply to skin after cleansing and toning. Layer over glo therapeutics serums for additional treatment benefits.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil - Nourishes and soothes skin. Contains natural tocopherols.
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract - A powerful antioxidant that inhibits photoaging and provides protection against UVB-induced photodamage.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - Contains vitamins and Linolenic, an essential fatty acid known to reduce transepidermal water loss and increase permeability and flexibility in cell membranes.
- Lecithin - A natural B Vitamin-rich antioxidant and emollient. Attracts water for increased moisture content in the skin. A protein source and the most common phospholipid in the body.
- Tocopherol (D-alpha-) (Vitamin E) - An antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates the immune system, protecting the skin from adverse effects of oxidative stress including photoaging. This is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract - Supports skin's natural barrier, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 20, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sorbitol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate