Glo Therapeutics Conditioning Hydration Cream 60ml
Hydrates, strengthens and fortifies dry skin with an antioxidant-rich blend of moisturising ingredients.
How to use:
Apply to skin after cleansing and toning. Layer over glo therapeutics serums for additional treatment benefits.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Potent antioxidant. Defends against free radicals.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen - Holds and maintains moisture in the skin. Conditioning and emollient.
- Soy Isoflavones - Supports production of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin, increasing hydration. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Retinyl Palmitate - Improves signs of aging with gradual skin resurfacing, increasing skin elasticity, smoothing texture and promoting collagen synthesis.
- D-BETA Fructan - A polysaccharide that stimulates the immune function of the skin. It balances skin's moisture retention, helps skin to self-moisturize and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Glucosamine HCI - Monosaccharide involved in a range of metabolic processes and a major amino sugar in our skin. Its small molecular size allows D-beta-Glucosamine to penetrate more deeply and thus is more effective. It also makes natural moisturizing factor (NMF.) Applied topically it will alleviate skin dryness and facilitate natural exfoliation.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Thioctic (R-lipoic) Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Soy Isoflavones, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellondendron Amurense Bark Extract, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Glucosamine HCl, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate (and) Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum.