Your shopping cart is empty!
Yes, our Professional Paramedical Clinician is Maree Andersen. Maree has been operating as a Professional Paramedical Skincare Therapist for 20 years and is renowned for helping correct tricky skin conditions. Maree can help you choose the right skincare for your individual needs. Send her an email with your specific skin care concerns at email@example.com .
Otherwise for general skincare advise and enquiries please contact one of our Professional Skincare Therapists on 1300 45 2889.
If you require one of our therapists to consult with you in person at our Wavell Heights Skin & Laser clinic please contact us on 1300 217 646 to make an appointment for a skincare consultation. Senior Skin Therapists are $75 for a consultation, treatment and homecare planning as well as laser and IPL patch testing. Consultations with Maree are $100. We waive this fee if you choose to start your treatment plan in this visit.
We accept Paypal, Visa and Mastercard payments as well as direct deposit.
* Please note that we have a 7 day payment policy, so if your direct deposit is not received in the 7 days we will contact your via email to inform you. If the payment still is not received by day 10, your order will be cancelled.
You may pay with direct deposit if you prefer. Just select this option when completing checkout. Please note that your parcel will not be sent until cleared payment has been received. Also please use your surname and/or order # as the reference.
Yes, we allow refunds in the following three situations:
- If the product you are sent is not the product you ordered, we will send you the correct item free of charge. You will need to contact us and we will give you a return authority # and do ask that the wrong item be sent back to us first. In this event we will send you an email with a return postage label to print off and attach to your parcel to return the incorrect product. The correct item/s will be sent via express post on receiving your return.
- If you have a reaction to a product you have purchased from Sohoskincare.com.au we will refund your purchase amount (less postage), provided we are supplied with a clear, current, dated photograph of the area affected and a current, dated letter from your doctor confirming it is a reaction to the product you have purchased from www.sohoskincare.com.au. The remainder of that product, with the reaction evidence mentioned, will also need to be returned so it can be sent back to the product provider/distributor. In this event we will send you an email with a return postage label to print off and attach to your parcel to return to us. Please note that we expect that you contact us immediately of any reaction and we do not take responsibility for any advice you may receive from any apparent professional who is not affiliated with www.sohoskincare.com.au.
- If you change your mind you may return your purchase within 14 days. The item must be unopened with the manufacturers seal intact and you must contact us for a return authority # before doing so. In this event you will be responsible for the protective packaging, return trackable postage and any damage caused during return transit.
If you wish to return a product, please note:
- You will need to first contact Soho Skincare and receive a return authority number. Any products returned without first obtaining a return authority # will not receive a refund or replacement.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay all the costs associated with the return of all items, unless otherwise stated. We require that the buyer uses a trackable method of postage as Soho Skincare takes no responsibility for returned items that are lost in transit. Please also ensure that you carefully repack and protect the returned item/s as items that are damaged during return shipping will not be refunded or replaced.
- Your refund, of the item price only (not the original postage cost), will be sent within 48 hours of receipt of the undamaged goods. Your replacement of a faulty or damaged in transit item will be sent within 48hours of receipt of the damaged goods being returned to us. Your refund will be issued via the method of payment you originally used. If you require a refund by bank deposit please email us with your bank details and allow a further 48 hours for funds to clear into your account.
No, Prices available on this website are available online only, delivery or pick up is welcome once the order is completed online. Online prices not available at Wavell Heights or Banyo Clinics.
For our clinic info, please visit our clinic website at www.sohoskinmanagement.com.au. You will find a clinic menu link on the website's home page.
Yes, we post to all locations throughout Australia.
All purchases are insured against getting damaged or lost in transit to a purchase value of $1000.
Items lost in transit: This process can take time, so your patience is appreciated. Once Australia Post confirms that your delivery has been lost in transit, we will immediately provide a full refund or resend your purchase, which ever option you choose.
You will be informed via email on the date, tracking # & method of shipping. You can use the tracking # supplied on http://auspost.com.au/track/ for Australia Post Regular and Express Parcels. If you have any problems after doing this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to help track down your parcel.
Yes membership is free or you can join when you place your first order with us. This will also give you the opportunity to tell us a little more about your skincare needs so we can send you the right samples to try.
Yes, all orders receive reward points that can be redeemed for a dollar value, check out our rewards page for more information. Also we will periodically send you up to date offers and information. These emails may have special discount codes to enter, when you purchase in the allocated time frame. By doing this you will save even more on your favourite skincare items.
Promotional Offers are available subject to the terms of the individual offer and stock availability. We have some sales that last 48 hours and others that are available for the whole month (subject to availability).
Percentage off prices quoted are off Recommended Retail Pricing (RRP) unless otherwise stated.