Click Image for Gallery
Rejuvenate dull, tired eyes with Advanced Night Eye. This rich yet fast-absorbing cream nourishes the under-eye while you sleep for a beautiful effect come morning. Infused with a wealth of powerful antioxidants, the cream melts rapidly into skin to hydrate and smooth the delicate eye area. Our signature Midnight Repair Complex harnesses the power of dragon fruit and saskatoon berry to neutralise skin-damaging free radicals that have been accumulated during the day. This helps to prevent visible signs of premature ageing caused by sun exposure and pollution. A high-performance peptide, Matrixyl 3000, firms the eye contours; diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Meanwhile, caffeine and hesperidin boost circulation to brighten dark circles. Eye contours are left youthful-looking and soft to the touch. Optimised for use with vitamin A, it can be used alongside Retinol Eye TR for supercharged anti-ageing results; N-acetyl glucosamine works in synergy with previously applied retinol serums to encourage the skin to produce even more hyaluronic acid.
Directions for use:
After cleansing in the evening, apply a small amount around the eye area, avoiding eyelids. Optimised for use with previously applied vitamin A serums.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Midnight Repair Complex – Combining saskatoon berry, a cell repairing peptide and dragon fruit extract, these 3 exceptional antioxidants tackle free radical damage which has occured throughout the day’s exposure to UV rays and pollution.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine – This naturally occurring molecule in the body works synergistically with previously applied retinol serums to encourage the production of hydrating hyaluronic acid.
- Hesperidin – Found naturally in citrus fruits, hesperidin improves blood circulation and strengthens capillary walls for brighter under-eyes.
- Matrixyl 3000 – A combination of peptides which “trick” the skin into producing more collagen, helping to firm, plump and minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Caffeine – Revitalising caffeine helps to reduce the size of blood vessels to diffuse the appearance of darkness underneath the eyes.