Societe SUPERFRUIT Enzyme Exfoliator 59ml
Gently lifts and exfoliates dead skin cells, unwanted pigment and debris from within pores. Using a high potency blend of Mangosteen, Goji, Noni and Cranberry Superfruits, formulated with a proprietary enzyme blend, skin will become smoother, softer and calmer in minutes.
- Smoothes rough, flaky skin
- Clarifies, clears skin tone and helps lighten skin discolorations
- Softens debris within pores to ease in extractions, and deeply cleans pores
- Calms irritated skin and diffuses redness
- Promotes healthy cell turnover and renewal, and improves skin function
Good for all skin types.
Apply small amount with fingertips and smooth over dry skin. After 2 minutes dampen fingers with water and massage up to 1 minute. Allow to remain on skin for 2-10 additional minutes. Rinse off. To clarify skin, use 1-3 times per week at home.
- Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract: Mangosteen is often described as "the miracle fruit". Mangosteen extract is very high in polyphenol antioxidants, known as xanthones. These antioxidants strengthen the immune system and protect the body from harmful viruses and infections. Damage done by free radicals is the number one cause of skin's aging. Mangosteen fruit contains powerful free radical scavengers, more than most other major fruits. The Xanthones have very potent antioxidant power, which is greater than that of Vitamins C and E when it comes to skin care. And, both vitamins in effective doses, are well-known to support healthy collagen renewal leading to healthier skin and overall anti-aging.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract: The extract of cranberries is a rich source of polyphenol antioxidants and flavonoids, such as proanthocyanidins, flavonols and anthocyanidins (cyanidin, peonidin and quercetin). These compounds have shown great promise as anti-cancer agents. Cranberry contains a high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) rating for its antioxidant potential, and tests have shown that cranberries are "superfruits" when it comes to their health benefits. Their oil contains a high amount of vitamin E tocotrienols, and is an excellent source of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 essential fatty acids. The eicosapentaenoic acid in cranberry oil also demonstrates protective effects on the skin from UV radiation, as well as provide anti-wrinkle/anti-aging effects by stimulating collage fiber synthesis, strengthening the skin's collagen/elastin network.
- Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract: The benefits of this "superfruit" to the skin are numerous. Noni fruit extract aids in the improvement of skin elasticity, smoothness and increases moisture. It has excellent antioxidant components and cell regeneration characteristics.
- Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract: Goji, one of the world's most powerful fruits, is an energizing cocktail composed of Vitamins (C and B group), minerals, amino acids, phenols and polysaccharides. Recent research on human skin showed that goji fruit has a strong antioxidant effect, inhibits lipid peroxidation and DNA damage caused by oxidative stress. It decreases the level of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP-1) and protects the structural proteins of the extracellular matrix, including collagens.