Dermalogica Body Collection Ritual
The Dermalogica Body Collection Ritual will have you wanting to take a few moments of self-care every day. Who doesn’t enjoy a bit of pampering? So, light a candle, dim the lights and pop on a relaxing playlist to make the most of your bathing practice.
Cleanse, condition and invigorate your skin with this skin nourishing body wash.
- Featuring the aromatic oils of French Rosemary and Chinese Eucalyptus with fresh Tea Tree and Lemon oils to cleanse the skin and awaken the senses.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 and Sandalwood, Lavender and Clary Sage smooth and condition the skin.
Exfoliate, Brighten and Energize the skin with this dual action, warming body exfoliant.
- Indian Bamboo Stem to physically exfoliates and refines skin texture and brightens tone.
- Papain (from Papaya) and Lactic Acid to dissolve dead skin cells.
- Natural Sea Salt helps to revitalizes and hydrate.
- A blend of bio-lipids to help protect and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Extracts of Licorice, White Tea, Coffeeberry and Chamomile infuse the skin with vital antioxidants, while oils of Tea Tree and Grapefruit Peel purify and refresh.
Replenish, calm and moisturise the skin with this light, aromatic body oil for a glowing skin.
- French Plum Seed Oil, Avocado Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil help protect skin’s lipid barrier.
- Fermented Red Ginseng Helps to calm and nourish skin.
- Bergamot, Neroli, Orange, Patchouli and Sandalwood leave skin soft and beautifully scented.
Hydrate, smooth and tone your skin with this ultra nourishing cream that has a collection of essential oils for immediate hydration.
- Aromatic Orange Oil and Chinese Green Tea soothe and soften skin.
- French Lavender and Indonesian Patchouli oils calm the senses.
- Naturally derived Lactic Acid and hydroxy acid extracts from Cane Sugar and Apple smooth skin and relieve dry skin.
If you require further advice on the Dermalogica Body Collection ritual, our specialist skin experts at Soho Skin Rejuvenation Westfield Chermside are available for consultations Monday to Saturday each week.