Alpha-H Vitamin E Serum is a highly potent, nurturing, antioxidant skin treatment that provides hydration, boosts the skin's natural immune system, repairs damaged skin cells and protects against future harm caused by free radicals and UV exposure. The healing qualities of Vitamin E help to improve the appearance of rough, dry, flaking or cracked skin, strengthening the barrier function and relieving inflammation. This serum may also assist in reducing scarring caused by acne, sunburn, insect bites and rosacea, by accelerating the natural healing process. Continued use will ensure a vast improvement in the overall appearance of dry, ageing skin and will restore radiance for a brighter, clearer, healthier looking complexion.
All Alpha-H vitamin serums are refillable and offer excellent value with our new supersized bottle. The innovative outer packaging acts as a kind of thermostat, ensuring that the potent antioxidants are maintained at a constant temperature while being shielded from environmental aggressors. The UV coated outer casing also allows us to use fewer preservatives as the formulation is protected from degrading UV rays.
All skin types
- Healing antioxidant serum which moisturises, repairs and boosts the skin’s immune system. A skin "first aid" kit in a bottle
- Uses the primary essential antioxidant (Vitamin E) to repair and prevent cell damage caused by free radicals and the damaging after effects of UV exposure
- Reduces inflammation and boosts the skin’s immune system; speeds up the healing process on scarring left after acne breakouts, sunburn, insect bites and rosacea
- Supports and strengthens the barrier function of the skin; improves the appearance of rough, dry, flaking, cracked, damaged skin
- Apply after Vitamin C and Vitamin A for amplified benefits
- Vital E (Disodium Lauriminodipropinate Tocopheral Phosphates)
- Macadamia Seed Oil
How to use:
Apply 3 to 4 drops of the vitamin serum to a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage every morning or night
Can be applied on top of other water based serums. Must be used in conjunction with daily SPF sunscreen for effective results.