Alpha-H Vitamin C Serum 25ml
Alpha-H Vitamin C Serum embraces new generation technology blended with botanicals and the highly effective hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid to deliver superior antioxidant benefits. This intensive serum stimulates collagen production and assists in the improvement of radiance, elasticity and skin texture, whilst also helping to reduce pigmentation, refine pores and provide ongoing protection against future sun damage. Consistent long term use will result in plumper, firmer, more radiant skin that appears naturally healthy, vibrant and younger looking. It is recommended that Alpha-H Vitamin C Serum be used in conjunction with the daily application of a broad-spectrum sunscreen for optimum results.
All Alpha-H vitamin serums are refillable and offer excellent value with our new supersized bottle. The innovative outer packaging acts as a kind of thermostat, ensuring that the potent antioxidants are maintained at a constant temperature while being shielded from environmental aggressors. The UV coated outer casing also allows us to use fewer preservatives as the formulation is protected from degrading UV rays.
- All skin types
- Avoid if you suffer from rosacea
- Potency measures strength of the product
- Excellent skin delivery through the epidermal layer to the active and live cells in the dermal layer
- Powerful whitening effect by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase in the melanocyte which prevents the synthesis of melanin
- Increases the production of collagen, repairs the activity of collagen and improves the formation of collagen
- Powerful repairing and anti-inflammatory serum
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Licorice Extract
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Grape Seed Extract
How to use:
Apply 2-3 drops each morning to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage. Avoid the delicate eye and lip areas. Follow with your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser and serums.
If suffering from pigmentation and uneven skin tone, we recommend using Vitamin C in conjunction with Liquid Gold Perfecting Daywear every morning.