Alpha-H Protection Plus Hand Cream SPF50+ 100ml
Protection Plus Hand Cream SPF 50+ shields the skin from sun damage with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun filters and nature's most powerful antioxidants Vitamins C and E. Vitamin C alleviates oxidative stress and suppresses melanin production, helping to keep the hands looking fresh and free from pigmentation. A pillar of support, Vitamin E comforts and repairs the skin, leaving hands soft, supple and rejuvenated. This anti-ageing combination is reinforced by NZ Pine Bark extract (Enzogenol), known for its supreme ability to defend against free radical damage, stimulate cell growth and protect vital collagen from the sun's harmful radiation.
All skin types, particularly dry, dehydrated, sun damaged and prematurely aged.
- Broad spectrum 50+ UVA/UVB sunscreen
- Restore's moisture and nourishes the skin
- Defends against free radical damage
- Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB Filters
- Vitamin E – Powerful Antioxidant. Improves elasticity and skin smoothness.
- Vitamin C – Alleviates oxidative stress to the skin. Stimulates collagen synthesis. Supresses melanin production.
- Ectoin – Improves the skin's ability to store moisture, boosts the skin's defence against UV rays, prevents cell destruction, supports cell repair and vital to skin health.
- Enzogenol – (Pine Bark Extract) Defends against free radical damage, stimulates cell growth and protect vital collagen from the sun's harmful radiation.
How to use:
Apply liberally and massage cream into hands. Reapply every 2hrs. Also after swimming, exercise, excessive perspiration or towel drying.